The Lipoma Firs is a 18 hole Championship Goif Course founded in 1989. Built near the foothills of Mt. Rainier, the course offers both challenge and beauty. You will encounter breath-taking views as you play in a peaceful surrounding.
In maintaining the values of the games, Lipoma Firs G. C. requests your cooperation in compliance with the following rules. The rules are intended to enhance the golfing experience of all golfers.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs.
- Play “Ready Golf” keeping pace with the group ahead of you.
- All carts must be kept 50 feet from all tees and greens.
- Only alcoholic beverages purchased from the club-house will be allowed on the course — no exceptions and please no coolers.
Tony Lipoma, Pro Shop Manager Nick Lipoma, Greens Superintendent Bill Stowe, Golf Course Architect Harry Corliss, Golf Course Builder